Simulation for the digital-twin era
We build modular infrastructure components for the full digital-twin lifecycle.
- Develop simulations with your team using our cloud editor and sandboxed development environment.
Existing data sources
- Power simulations with integrations to enterprise data lakes, data warehouses and event streams.
- Expose simulations as API services using our managed service, API and SDK toolkits.
Fully-featured digital twins
- Stream live data in and out of online simulations.
- Couple simulations to machine-learning algorithms using modular plugins.
Develop in-house solutions
- Build custom apps using low-code frameworks and our managed API.
Quaisr is joining the 2023 Aerospace Xelerated program to unlock value for industrial partners. Read the press release
The trade-off: Linking commercial process simulations with AI-based multi-objective optimisation
A story using Quaisr to connect multi-objective optimisation with a styrene production process example in gPROMS
System Identification for Smart Maintenance: A Practical Example
A practical example demonstrating how practitioners can use the Quaisr platform for system identification in the context of anomaly detection.
Juan Pablo Valdes
The art and science of prevention — Real-time system identification for smart maintenance
Quaisr is enabling business leaders and practitioners to advance predictive maintenance and adopt data streaming within their organisations.
Juan Pablo Valdes
Black Holes & Simulations
Quaisr is empowering scientists to interpret and understand these gravitational-wave signals.
Faster innovation in the fight against cancer
Quaisr technology is enabling engineers at Multiwave Metacrystal to automate complex physics simulations and integrate them with statistical and machine-learning algorithms.
Your digital twins must answer three fundamental questions
The use of live data and simulations for the Apollo 13 crew's safe return to Earth is widely recognised as the first real-world use of digital twins.